Permanent Make Upbecause you are beautiful
Welcome to Kelly Louise Aesthetics
Permanent Make Up treatment in Wolverhampton and Birmingham.
What is Permanent Makeup?
Micro-pigmentation is widely known as semi-permanent makeup or permanent makeup. It is a cosmetic procedure in which the pigment is inserted beneath the skin to create a makeup effect that could last up to 3 years.
It can be called permanent as there is no guarantee that all of the pigment particles completely go although they fade down over time.
Permanent makeup is perfect for all types of people whether you want to just enhance your natural beauty or maybe have medical reasons for needing permanent makeup there is something for everyone. In particular, anyone wearing contact lenses/poor eyesight or struggling to recreate makeup themselves daily then this could be the answer for you.
Kelly Louise Aesthetics is fully qualified at Level 4 micro-pigmentation so be assured you are in safe hands with a trained, qualified and insured professional.
We have all been there and spent endless time and hassle trying to pencil, powder, draw on our brows…. Not only is it time-consuming finding the right colour for our brows but to then having to create symmetry and shape every morning or evening you go out can be somewhat of a chore. Take the hassle out of everyday brow filling and take some time back for yourself or an extra ten minutes in bed.
Permanent brow make up can give you smudge free and waterproof brows, so gone are the days of an intense gym session to find your brows are running off your face or waking up in the morning to no brows and having to redraw them in for your day ahead. Permanent makeup will provide you a professional shape and colour to match your brow hair, enhance your natural beauty and give an instant facelift setting your eyes with new beautiful brows.
This will give your brows more of a fuller look, much like they do when you apply makeup powder or brow gel to them, hides the gaps and best for those with sparse to little brows and oily skin.
A similar look of powder but will have a much softer finish and a faded front bulb to the brow so its much more subtle than full-on powder, no harsh lines.
This is individual hair strokes created through the brow to imitate your brow hairs creating a soft and subtle look.
Strokes and powder/ombré (strokes tend to be at bulb only and softer shading of powder throughout).
All brows are created for the individual, upon consultation we will discuss which will be best for you and all types can be tweaked to suit the individual making your procedure a totally bespoke treatment just for you.
Please NOTE all procedure will initially be very BOLD and will fade and shrink by 30/40% once healed.
Eyeliner when applied correctly, has the ability to enhance your natural beauty and really lift your eyes whilst being smudge free and waterproof. This can be applied separately or to both upper and lower lashes combined, it can also be added to the lash line alone. Whether applied separately, as a duo to both the upper eyelid and lower lashes combined or in the form of a lash enhancement.
This procedure is perfect for those with thinning lashes who may need a little volume adding to the base of the lashes to help lashes look fuller, it is also great for anyone not wanting the hassle of applying their eyeliner daily, those wearing contact lenses or glasses who struggle to apply makeup daily. Lash enhancement – this procedure adds pigment into the lash line which gives the look of fuller eyelashes, it is very subtle and sets the eyes beautifully without tell
Lash enhancement – this procedure adds pigment into the lash line which gives the look of fuller eyelashes, it is very subtle and sets the eyes beautifully without tell tail signs of any cosmetic work being done.
Eyeliner top – pigment is applied to the upper eyelash line and thickness can be added to create a softer slightly thicker eyeliner which is similar to what you may create yourself if using an eyeliner pencil or gel paste.
Top & Bottom liner – subtle liner added to both top and bottom into the lash line with both having a little extra volume to mimic makeup, which is similar to what you may create yourself if using an eyeliner pencil or gel paste.
For Beautiful Amazing Natural-Looking Lips
As we age our lips become thinner and they lose their fullness and pigmentation that forms our lip borderline. If you feel like you would love fuller luscious lips, then lip enhancement may be perfect for you.
Personally, I had lip pigmentation done as I was considering lip filler and just was not ready to have the filler into my lips (I was actually just too scared of it going wrong and gaining a trout pout so I opted for this procedure instead. It gave me instantly fuller lips as we all look like with have more volume in our lips with lip liner and lipstick. What I also found is that since having my lip micro-pigmentation if I do apply any lipstick it holds so well whereas previously I would be reapplying constantly. Now on a daily basis, I can just apply clear balm and iv got instant colour and gloss to my lips. It redefined my shape as I had lost pigmentation to the border and I have the volume to my lips without fillers being needed.
Lip blush is a full lip
Lip Neutralising Results
Any ladies or gents above The Fitzpatrick scale of 3 or above can tend to find they hold darker tones to their lip pigment.
If you are looking to achieve a lighter lip tone then lip neutralising is a procedure by where we tattoo the lip with a certain colour pigment to lift the darker tones and lighten them to the desired look.
Most lip neutralising can take multiple sessions and I always advise a minimum of two.
Depending on how dark the original lip pigment is will depend on how many sessions are needed.
I have found in most cases two sessions gives the client a dusty pink blush tone to their lips and most are happy with this.
If you would like a more vibrant colour then a third and possibly fourth session may be needed.
Please contact Kelly Louise for guidance on your lip neutralising before booking in on the online booking system.
AREAS MY CLIENTS COME FROM
I have clients visit me from all over the West Midlands and Walsall area including Rowley Regis, Smethwick, Tipton, Dudley, Wednesbury, West Bromwich, Blackheath, Cradley Heath, Old Hill, Langley, Tividale, Tipton, Brierley Hill, Brockmoor, Bromley, Cradley, Coseley, Cotwall End, Darby End, Dixon’s Green, Dudley Wood, Eve Hill, Gornal Wood, Hasbury, Hayley Green, Holly Hall, Hurst Green, Kingswinford, Lapal, Lutley, Lye, Netherton, Norton, Pedmore, Pensnett, Primrose Hill, Quarry Bank, Roseville, Russell’s Hall, Sedgley, Stourbridge, Gornal, Wallbrook, Wall Heath, Wolverhampton, Woodsetton and Woodside.
before and after care permanent makeup in Birmingham & Wolverhampton
If you’ve ever hired a professional painter they will tell you that “it’s all in the prep”. Professional painters know that they get the best results when they spend extra time sanding, filling holes, making sure edges are smooth and applying the right primer. Well permanent makeup is very similar. You will get much better results when you properly prep. It all starts with a good canvas! The eyebrow area must be healthy, strong, non-sensitive and non-irritated.
Here’s how to get your skin ready for the procedure.
- You have to be off Accutane or any prescribe acne medications for 1 year. NO Exceptions!
- Do not take Aspirin, Fish Oil, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen or blood thinners, unless medically necessary, 72 hours prior to your procedure. Tylenol is fine.
- Do not drink coffee, alcohol or energizing drinks on the day before and of procedure. This will minimize any oozing/bleeding or swelling after the procedure.
- If you are use to getting your brows tinted, do at least 1 week prior to the permanent makeup procedure.
- Do not tan or sun bathe 30 days before and after the procedure.
- If you get your eyebrows waxed, threaded, or tinted, please have this done at least 72 hours prior to your scheduled procedure. It is recommended to wait at least 14 days to have them waxed or threaded & 30 days for tinting after the procedure.
- Do not have any chemical peels, microdermabrasions, mesotherapy, or any other intense treatments which will cause faster skin cell rejuvenating and cause skin irritation 3-4 weeks before procedure.
- Wash your hair before the procedure.
Do not get your brows directly wet; shower/bath water, pool, sweating or any other liquids for 10 days after the treatment. Even a small drop which seems unimportant may expand the wound / possible infections / excessive scabbing may appear, and you may ruin the results.
Avoid sweating (of any kind), gym, yoga, swimming for the 10 days. If you work out regularly results may heal more to a powdered look due to the oils the body produces when it gets heated and sweaty.
- Day 1 – Clean the area with a small amount sterile water on a cotton pad/gauze (NOT SOAKING WET JUST DAMP) every 1-2 hrs for the first day. This will help remove any excess lymph, blood and pigment that may appear after the procedure. Wipe gently until pad is clear. Use tissue to compress and ensure lymph has gone. Make sure brows are clean and dry then apply Micro Balm (grain size) lightly before bed (minimum 6 hrs after treatment)
- Day 2-4 – Clean the brows with a small amount of sterile water on a cotton pad/gauze morning and night, do not apply water directly to brows, ensure all lymph gland has stopped before balming. Compress with tissue, dry then apply thin layer of balm 2/4 x per day (only if there is no more lymph). Balm before bed. Make sure your eyebrows are not greasy, it needs to be a gain size amount just to moistened a little so you won’t see any residue of the balm.
- Days 4-10 (flaking stage) Once brows start to flake stop wiping and use balm only up to 3 times per day. If you have oily skin you may only need to balm once but if dry you can balm up to 3/4 times.
- Do not use other ointments, make up, cream with vitamins or antibiotics on eyebrows during the healing process – only after day 10
- No sunbathing or tanning for 4 weeks. No direct sun exposure.
- No Retinols, AHA’s, exfoliating treatments, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, botox and any other strong treatments for 6-8 weeks after your procedure.
- Smoking WILL cause the pigment to fade prematurely and anesthetics will not last as long.
- DO NOT USE growth enhancement products such as Latisse, Revitabrow, Grande lash, one month prior and after treatment has fully healed as it may shift your color.
- DO NOT PICK OR RUB BROWS – if you pick you will lose pigment and risk scaring
Why Choose me?
Fully Trained and Certified
12 years of industry experience
Highly rated and recommended