Microbladingbecause you are beautiful
Microblading is a semi-permanent makeup where brows are created using a manual tool to give feather stroke hairlines. Providing symmetry and shape the client will be left with fuller shapely brows with a natural look.
If you long for fuller looking brows, whether your missing parts to the tail’s, bulb’s or even lack of brows altogether then microblading could be perfect for you. I hear time and time again at consultation how ladies are tired of filling in their brows daily, microblading changes that for you. Giving you a natural, fuller and flawless brow shape, wouldn’t it be amazing to wake up each morning with fuller brows?
I will design a bespoke brow to cater your individual need, your colour will be chosen and matched best to your suit your skin tone and hair colour. As everyone is so individual I am able to help you achieve an enhanced finish to suit you whether that’s a light subtle natural enhancement or a beautiful bold brow, the choice is yours. The objective is always to enhance your natural shape and produce a fuller and flawless looking brow.
I service many clients from Birmingham and Wolverhampton at TONI and Guy Wolverhampton, 61 Victoria Street, Wolverhampton WV1 3NX. Please Call 019202 716600 now to book an appointment or get in touch online below.
How Long Does it Last?
Is A Top Up Needed?
Do You Need A Consultation?
What Happens Next?
Your first session will start with mapping your brows to create the shape and fullness you desire. I do follow the natural brow line but this can be tweaked to a certain extent once we have mapped your natural brow shape. There is no standard shape so each brow is individual to each client. Once mapped, the outline of the brow is created and you will get to chance to change this if you wish at this point. I ensure the brows are symmetrical and once you are happy with your new brow shape we can then begin the first pass of microblading. This can take up to two hours depending on the work needed. Each hair stroke will have 2/3 passes. Once finished your brow is now only 50% complete. It will be completed once you have had your top up 4/8 weeks later. The second session I go over the hair strokes that have faded down after healing to pick them back up. At this session we can decide if you want to go darker or if you want to go thicker/longer or add extra hair strokes – this can only be done in the second session. Please note the sessions have to be 4/8weeks apart to see the colour after healing not any sooner or later.
On finishing your first session you will be given guidance on aftercare as well as a sheet to take home along with Vitamin A & D ointment to help your brows heal. Please do not be alarmed after your first session as your brows will be up to 50% darker initially, over the next 28 days your brows will fade, some strokes will be completely lost usually between 7-21 days, some will reappear and others will not. Do not worry this is all part of the process and the reason we have two sessions as these strokes will be reapplied on top up.
You can not guarantee everyone’s retention of strokes as we are all individual, some will hold pigment very well and hardly need any touch up within 4/6 weeks, other’s will not hold well and will be faded sooner or completely disappear. You will have my full aftercare and support if at any time you have any questions I’m always available to help.
Does it Hurt?
How do I Book?
before and after care microblading in Birmingham
If you’ve ever hired a professional painter they will tell you that “it’s all in the prep”. Professional painters know that they get the best results when they spend extra time sanding, filling holes, making sure edges are smooth and applying the right primer. Well microblading is very similar. You will get much better results when you properly prep. It all starts with a good canvas! The eyebrow area must be healthy, strong, non-sensitive and non-irritated.
Here’s how to get your skin ready for the procedure.
- You have to be off Accutane or any prescribe acne medications for 1 year. NO Exceptions!
- Do not take Aspirin, Fish Oil, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen or blood thinners, unless medically necessary, 72 hours prior to your procedure. Tylenol is fine.
- Do not drink coffee, alcohol or energizing drinks on the day before and of procedure. This will minimize any oozing/bleeding or swelling after the procedure.
- If you are use to getting your brows tinted, do at least 1 week prior to the permanent makeup procedure.
- Do not tan or sun bathe 30 days before and after the procedure.
- If you get your eyebrows waxed, threaded, or tinted, please have this done at least 72 hours prior to your scheduled procedure. It is recommended to wait at least 14 days to have them waxed or threaded & 30 days for tinting after the procedure.
- Do not have any chemical peels, microdermabrasions, mesotherapy, or any other intense treatments which will cause faster skin cell rejuvenating and cause skin irritation 3-4 weeks before procedure.
- Wash your hair before the procedure.
Do not get your brows directly wet; shower/bath water, pool, sweating or any other liquids for 10 days after the treatment. Even a small drop which seems unimportant may expand the wound / possible infections / excessive scabbing may appear, and you may ruin the results.
Avoid sweating (of any kind), gym, yoga, swimming for the 10 days. If you work out regularly results may heal more to a powdered look due to the oils the body produces when it gets heated and sweaty.
- Day 1 – Clean the area with a small amount sterile water on a cotton pad/gauze (NOT SOAKING WET JUST DAMP) every 1-2 hrs for the first day. This will help remove any excess lymph, blood and pigment that may appear after the procedure. Wipe gently until pad is clear. Use tissue to compress and ensure lymph has gone. Make sure brows are clean and dry then apply Micro Balm (grain size) lightly before bed (minimum 6 hrs after treatment)
- Day 2 – Clean the brows with a small amount of sterile water on a cotton pad/gauze every 2 hrs, do not apply water directly to brows, ensure all lymph gland has stopped before balming. Compress with tissue, dry then apply thin layer of balm 2 x per day (only if there is no more lymph). Balm before bed
- Day’s 3-4 – Wipe morning and night with damp cotton pade to ensure brows are clean, pat dry then apply balm morning and night – apply only a grain size of balm. In case of dryness you may balm up to 3/4 times a day. Make sure your eyebrows are not greasy, it needs to be a gain size amount just to moistened a little so you won’t see any residue of the balm.
- Days 4-10 (flaking stage) Once brows start to flake stop wiping and use balm only up to 3 times per day. If you have oily skin you may only need to balm once but if dry you can balm up to 3/4 times.
- Do not use other ointments, make up, cream with vitamins or antibiotics on eyebrows during the healing process – only after day 10
- No sunbathing or tanning for 4 weeks. No direct sun exposure.
- No Retinols, AHA’s, exfoliating treatments, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, botox and any other strong treatments for 6-8 weeks after your procedure.
- Smoking WILL cause the pigment to fade prematurely and anesthetics will not last as long.
- DO NOT USE growth enhancement products such as Latisse, Revitabrow, Grande lash, one month prior and after treatment has fully healed as it may shift your color.
- DON NOT PICK OR RUB BROWS – if you pick you will lose pigment and risk scaring
PLEASE REMEMBER that the colour is up to 50% darker immediately after treatment. It will fade after 7 days and the true colour will not come through until up to 4/6 weeks after the initial treatment. During the healing process, the colour can appear to have disappeared due to the healing process. Under no circumstances should you undergo any further permanent cosmetic work undertaken during this 6 week period. The colour will re-appear as the healing process progresses.
GENERAL POST PROCEDURE INFORMATION
To avoid pigment fade for as long as possible, please avoid excessive exposure to UV rays and the sun and please use a total sunblock or moisturiser with a high SPF. (once brows healed at 4 weeks)
In order to keep your permanent cosmetic procedure in perfect condition, it may be necessary to have a maintenance procedure from time to time generally 12 months depending on skin type and on the area.
If you are planning to undergo an MRI scan, chemical peel or another similar procedure, please inform your doctor that you have had permanent cosmetics.
If at any time you are concerned about your healing brows please contact myself or your GP.
Microblading in Birmingham Videos
Request A Call Back