Laser Tattoo Removal Willenhall
remove your unwanted permanent makeup and tattoos
LASER TATTOO REMOVAL NEAR WILLENHALL
Are you looking for Laser Tattoo Removal near Willenhall? Have you any permanent makeup you regret having, would prefer it faded or reversed, do you have any tattoos you regret or are you tired of trying to conceal them? Now fully trained we can safely remove any unwanted permanent makeup or sos here at Kelly Louise Aesthetics, Wolverhampton.
Here at Kelly Louise Aesthetics, we use the latest technology on removal which is a Q-switched Nd: YAG Face and body laser machine. which targets tattoo ink pigment. This method, of laser treatment can treat several skin issues. It’s mainly employed to get rid of tattoos but is now commonly used to remove unwanted permanent makeup. Also, the older style brows were mostly also done with tattoo ink but in the last five years, inorganic and organic pigments have been introduced. We can laser microblading, powder brows, permanent eyeliner, scalp micro pigmentation and also offer carbon facials for skin rejuvenation.
HOW DO I BOOK?
To book in from the online booking system please select Brow laser removal session - a booking fee of £50 will be needed to reserve your treatment.
For those of you wanting larger tattoos removed please send me a photo and note of size, (half-price removal will be on offer for those with body tattoos also). You can book using the laser removal, leaving me a note on the size.
HOW MANY LASER TATTOO REMOVAL SESSIONS DO I NEED?
Any kind of tattoo removal is a process, it’s worth mentally and financially committing to a course for all removals.
We recommended anything from 1-4 treatments, this depends greatly on the amount of top-ups you’ve had how deep the technician went and the pigment range they used.
- Most clients see improvements after 2
- Initially, the pigment may look darker before it gets lighter
- Pigment that sits deep in the skin comes up to the surface
- This makes removal easier in further sessions
For some the goal is complete removal, others are looking for lightening so the area can be re-worked.
During the removal process, we are assessing and responding to the pigment, how deep it sits in the skin is the area saturated with pigment and skin stain (the russet, purple, yellows and warm colours) from years of top-ups.
All treatments require a patch test, this allows me to see how your skin reacts to the strength levels and also to see if there are any unsightly colours that will be left behind once we take the blue/black pigment. Any warmer colours can then be targeted in a later session or we can move to saline removal to lift the lighter colours. This is all discussed at your test patch.
8 to 12 sessions are usually necessary to obtain good results
The older the tattoo and darker in colour the easier it will lift out.
Colour body tattoos are the hardest to lift so these will require further sessions once the black areas have healed.
For larger tattoos we can only cover a area of ink no larger than a phone size roughly as too much ink being pushed into the blood stream could lead to ink poisoning, for this reason we only treat large tattoos in sections.
Brow Removal Pictures
Post Treatment following your Laser Tattoo Removal Treatment
Immediately following treatment, there will be a red discolouration of the skin. A small amount of bleeding and/or blistering may occur. This normally heals within 7 – 10 days.
- The tattoo will appear blurred and begin its fading process over the next month.
- Nearly all tattoos require multiple treatments to achieve maximal clearing and are usually scheduled every 8-12 weeks.
- Mild swelling, redness and tenderness are normal for up to one week.
- Over the following days, blisters may form followed by a scab or thin crust. Any scabs or crusting should be allowed to fall off on their own. The underlying skin will remain red for a few days to several weeks. It is crucial you do not pop any blisters as this could lead to scaring.
- Showering/bathing is permitted after 24 hours. Gently pat the area dry, do not rub with a towel or washcloth as this may disrupt the crusting/scabbing process.
- Do not apply make-up until all treated areas are dry and healed.
- Protect your skin from the sun for the first 2 weeks following treatment. Use sunblock for 8 weeks after treatment.
- If the treatment area shows signs of infection- profound redness, pus, swelling or tenderness, medical attention must be sought immediately.
Q-switch Nd: YAG laser
The Q-Switched laser emits specific wavelengths of high-energy light incredibly quickly (in nanoseconds).
These pulses are selectively absorbed by the tattoo pigment, breaking it into small fragments that the body recognises as foreign objects. Over several weeks, some of the fragments (in the shallow cuticle) are discharged from the body, and the other portion (in the deep tissue) is absorbed and digested by the body and removed from the body by the immune system.
Due to its high intensity, Q-switch N YAG laser tattoo removal can effectively break apart even the most challenging colourations. A tattoo may usually be remove sing Laser Tattoo Removal treatment in 8-12 sessions.
During this procedure, patients will be asked to wear eye protection. The handheld device will be moved over the treatment area while being pressed up against the skin’s surface. Depending on the depth of the colouring, multiple treatments may be required to completely get rid of the ink, in some cases a slight shadow of the ink can be left as it is not always possible to completely remove.
Request A Call Back